Carpet Cleaning, Years of Experience: Springfield, MO
Have you noticed big companies that boast their experience to try and build your confidence? I’m not saying experience isn’t important, it is. When hiring a carpet cleaner you want the person doing the cleaning to be the one with the experience.Some of the big boys in the field of carpet and upholstery cleaning have decades of company experience. But what about the person doing the cleaning? The company in the yellow vans requires NO experience. See what they do require from their Sarasota, FL. Location:
* Enjoy meeting and talking to new people (our customers)!
* Self-motivated to increase sales (and make more money)!
* Stanley xxxxxxx hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers.
Therefore, candidates will be required to:
* Be 18 years of age or older
* pass a drug test on an ongoing basis
* pass a motor vehicle record check (less than 4 points)
* pass a criminal background check
* maintain a neat, professional appear
Pretty tough Requirements! The company also requires its employees to: “Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products, and be motivated to increase sales (and make more money)” Hum Sell, increase sales. Do you want your carpets cleaned by an experienced professional, or do you want to be “sold” carpet-cleaning products by someone who may have only a few weeks of experience?
At Ultra Carpet Care of Springfield MO, I am who cleans your carpets and upholstery and who has the experience. Not just a few weeks but many years. I was trained through the IICRC and offer the best guarantee in all of Missouri. Call Chris at Ultra Carpet Care of Springfield, MO. No Gimmicks, No high pressure sales, Just “The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning You have Ever Had Or It’s FREE” (417) 459-1971