Best Carpet Cleaners in Springfield, MO.
There’s just no way to avoid dirty carpets completely. No matter how often you vacuum, dirt being tracked in on a daily basis can quickly make carpets look dingy and even smell bad too.
Vacuuming regularly removes some of this dirt, but much of it settles down deep into the pile beyond the reach of a vacuum and rental carpet cleaning equipment. Soils can cling to fatty binders which standard vacuuming can’t remove. This embedded dirt particles act like sandpaper, abrading the fiber, creating mats and frizzing, and permanently damaging the pile.
The CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute), a carpet industry trade association, recommends you protect your carpet by having it deep cleaned every 12 to 18 months. Has established that reputable cleaning companies use equipment and products that have demonstrated effectiveness and are approved by the CRI. They also employ technicians who’ve been trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
To help you find a qualified Professional carpet cleaner in Springfield MO, we’ve outlined some key questions to ask before you hire any carpet cleaning company.
Qualifications & Experience
• How long have you been in business?
• Are your technicians trained through the IICRC?
• Are you insured?
• Is your work guaranteed in writing?
• Can you provide references and contact information for recent satisfied customers?
Services & Pricing
• What is included in your typical cleaning package?
• Do you provide a firm written estimate?
• Does the stated prices include everything or will there be additional fees?
• Does the stated price include pre-treatment for high traffic areas? Pet stains? Other stains and spills?
• Does the stated price include a final treatment to protect against stains and re-soiling?
• Do you move the furniture? Do you charge extra or is it included in the stated price?
• What type of cleaning method do you use?
• Is your equipment truck mounted or portable?
• Do you vacuum before you begin cleaning?
• How long will it take to complete the entire job?
In finding the Best Carpet Cleaners in Springfield MO. these are the basic questions to ask any company. At Ultra Carpet Care of Springfield Mo we would love to answer any questions you may have, so give us a call today and get started on your home cleaning project. (417) 459-1971